8 d

How would you react to seeing your girlfriend give other guys blowjobs?

Anonymous
Before I drunkenly crashed my car, had to take some AA sessions and turned my lifestyle around, I used to have quite a name. I worked as a bartender and if I wasn't working I was at that bar. Very often really really drunk. I realize it wasn't normal and I behaved way to promiscuous when I was in that state. The chubby drunk barmaid who sucked everyone off in the toilet stall was kind of a known thing where I live. Not proud of it, but the past is the past and I try don't mind too much.

There was this group of guys who were friended and always hanging at the bar. They had a secret snapchat where they used to post all this dirty stuff in. It was kind of a thing to post a picture on there when they got a blowjob from me in that toilet stall. I knew of it and (probably cause I was drunk) I kinda let them take a pic knowing it was just among these guys.

Me and my boyfriend never talk much about my past. He knows I had a drinking problem and that I wasn't a virgin. I'm also pretty sure he must have heard of me and the toilet bj's somehow. But recently I was on his laptop and accidentally found this obscure porn site he checked out like almost daily. And there were all the pictures of me in that snapchat on there. I contacted the site and they were helpful and took it down but they couldn't find out who posted it since the op was gone and his email was untraceable. But what I do not get is how my boyfriend could look this up, pretty much daily, and not be bothered by seeing 20 different dicks in your girlfriend's mouth...
53
1