8 d

Sex with a friend: did it ever "ruin" your friendship?

Sex with a friend: did it ever ruin your friendship?
One of the bigger sexual no-nos for many seems to be the concept of engaging in physical relations with one's friends.

Some believe that such interactions are no good, as there is just no way sex can, possibly, result in either party not falling for the other romantically.

Some may even go as far as to get offended over the idea that their friends may find them sexually attractive or even make the claim that agreeing to such relations automatically means you must not "value your friendship" or your friends, in general.

I can't say I emphasize with such stances, but at the same time, confessions of users on this site have already managed to expand my horizons, so to say, and motivated me to try and be more wary of what may and may not be deemed consequential in different people's minds.

Do you tend to engage with your friends sexually?
Have you ever regretted doing so?
Do you have any disaster stories that would undoubtedly discourage everyone from doing
so?
Or are you simply opposed to the idea altogether, because you believe it's no way to define either a friendship or a romance?
I had sex with a friend (s), it was no big deal.
I had sex with a friend (s) and I regretted it / it affected our friendship in a negative way.
I never had sex with a friend, but I wouldn't mind doing it.
Vote C
I never had sex with a friend, and I would never do it! Shame on you, you toxic male!
Vote D
I never had sex, but I'm thinking of doing it with a friend so I'm interested in them votes.
Vote E
I never had sex, period.
Vote F
Uh, does voting grant Xper points?
Vote G
GirlGuy
4
2