5 d

Out of the 20 below, in what chronological order do these turn you on?

If you’re a virgin, you can base it off your reaction to something you heard/saw in porn or if you ever participated in mutual masturbation with someone. Place in order from 1 to 20. 1 being the thing below that turns you on the most and 20 being the thing that turns you on but the least.
#CopyandPaste and then list a number beside it. You can't place the same number twice. If its too much work then please just ignore this question. I’ll paste my answer in the update.
1. Slapping sound of the balls
2. Being fingered/jerked
3. Having the other person finger/jerk you
4. Being penetrated/ridden
5. Doing the penetrating/riding
6. Making out
7. Giving hickeys/biting
8. Getting hickeys/being bitten
9. Giving oral
10. Receiving oral
11. Having your nipples sucked on
12. Sucking on their nipples
13. Pulling/caressing their hair
14. Having your hairnpulled/caressed
15. Having clit rubbed/balls tug/squeeze
16. Receiving a full body massage
17. Spanking/being spanked
18. Gushing sound of the puss
19. Watching porn
20. Having phone sex
#FeelFreeToList #DirtyDesii #SexSurvey
5 d

I’ll place in paragraph form due to characer limits. First i prefer to be fingered. Then i love to hear how i gush, then have nips sucked, then give oral, then be penetrated, then get hickeys, then makeout, then give hickys, then watch porn, then phone sex, then receive oral, then jerk them, then ride them, then have my hair caressed, then caress their hair, then sound of balls slapping, then being spanked, then sucking on their nips, then having clit rubbed, then full body massage.
21
5