3 d

Have you had an argument over lack if foreplay with a girl during sex?

Belleevans
My man is very good in bed but half the time he skips foreplay with me or just gives a quick clit click or two and gets straight to sex. I always tell him I need more to get aroused and he then does give me more. The other day I was over telling him over again so I tried sex and in middle of it I said I'm just not aroused and turned on, because no foreplay. He stopped and layed there and went soft instead of giving me some attention. We had arguments then he later gave me foreplay but couldn't get hard because of the argument. So I said I NEED SEX, I LOVE SEX. I had another argument because now he actually gave me attention I was wanting sex but he didn't. Has anyone had this and know what to do? There's only so many times over a year I can say same thing, all I want basic attention like I give him each time- even 5min before sex. I'm annoyed now.
3 d
The other thing is he says "well the other day we had sex for 1 hr. What more do u want?" Like an hr is enough for the next week. I'd say he also has low libido. I can have hours of sex. One guy I had it 5 hrs! Only had 30min break. How can you complain about 60min of good sex?
8
0