5 d

I brought up sex and his face turned red and his jaw dropped. Did I turn him on or freak him out?

Anonymous
I’m 24 and married. This guy is 29 and single and so fucking FINE. We are both nurses. So I’ve been working with this guy for about a year. I see him for about an hour 2 days a week. He is always super friendly and chatty. One day I walked in and he complimented me on my scent TWICE and in that moment and since I just feel this STRONG sexual energy when I see him like panties soaked, craving his hands anywhere on my body... desire. I’m not sure if he’s doing something to make me feel this way or if it’s just me. Fast forward to now 6 months later and we were in our small office together chatting it up laughing and I’m turned around prepping meds when he brings up swinger and I say “yea I’ve told my husband I’m open to it when we eventually get bored with each other” he turns around red in the face jaw dropped and I just stood there and like smiled my ass off because honestly when he brought up sex all my mind could see was him fucking me on the desk. So anyway now I’m scared that I misread the situation. Did I turn him on or freak him out?
13
3