6 d

He masturbates before sex and a couple hours after sex? Is that a bad sign?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have a very active sex life. We are in our early 20s and We are always doing hot things together and he says that he is satisfied. But he masturbates a lot.. like before sex and a couple hours after sex. He says that he cums with me and I see it dripping out of me, but sometimes the load is small and watery and I'm worried that means he's not cumming very good with me? And he says that sometimes he cums a couple hours after sex as well, after I've left for the night. Is that a sign that I'm not satisfying him? I tell him that I'll fuck him again, and sometimes we have a second round, and sometimes he says that he won't cum again for awhile. I have a few questions please, I feel really bad. Why can he cum during the second round sometimes but sometimes he can't? And if his cum is watery and in small amounts, does that mean his orgasms with me aren't greatness? And does he masturbate so much because he's not satisfied by actual sex with me? He says he loves sex with me, but I'm not sure anymore..
4
0