11 d

Men, True or False: "We need sex to feel intimacy and emotions, much like you need intimacy and emotions to enjoy sex."?

AmandaYVR
Credit to @BarryLiverstone for inspiring this question.

Pink Anon, 25-29: Men do you really NEED sex?

BarryLiverstone: "We need sex to feel intimacy and emotions, much like you need intimacy and emotions to enjoy sex.
Understand?"

Asker: "I really pondered on that being so. So sex for men is the same as “cuddling” feels for women?"

BarryLiverstone: " You got it. That’s how we really know she loves us and when we feel connected to her. Now you may understand when someone refuses sex in a relationship how it hurts us."

_____________

I know the answer, but many females seem to not. I think it's important this is understood.

Let's also see the proportion/breakdown of male votes and opinions.
Men, True or False: We need sex to feel intimacy and emotions, much like you need intimacy and emotions to enjoy sex.?
Physical intimacy personified
Physical intimacy personified
True
False
I'm Female/No Vote
Vote C
GirlGuy
54
3