11 d

What does a guy mean when he says he"had a moment of weakness" after sex or a hookup? (Read the snap pic please!)?

So yesterday as i previously stated on my other questions that i had sex the first time yesterday with this guy 18, ( we used a condom) and it was really easygoing not much awkwardness, we payed for a nice hotel, we talked to each other and it was both our first times and one thing led to another you know, and we started making out taking off our clothes and then we began having sex for a long hot time, teasing each other in between, foreplay etc and then he fucked me in 3 different positions and i took it like a champ for a first time girl. I feel good about myself. Anyways, after we were done we got dressed and left and he said he enjoyed it a lot and it felt great then i went back home and i go on about my day feeling so different with a whirlwind of emotions since like wow i lost my virginity, i did this and then i was watching netflix till i took a shower and after i get out i get a snap saying that he said he's been thinking and he regrets things possibly and it felt like a moment of weakness on his end and i dont understand at all. I did mention that id like to be friends and maybe we can become more but maybe he just wants nothing to do with me and it was just sex for him nothing more nothing less but should i take this to heart? My friends and mom say i shouldn't that just take it as casual sex and a experience i got to feel. I dont regret it that's the thing because i enjoyed the sex too i just was sorta i guess getting into him a little but maybe it's better we dont talk anymore.
What does a guy mean when he says hehad a moment of weakness after sex or a hookup? (Read the snap pic please!)?
14
3