5 d

Why do guys have a hard time with their girlfriend having given a blowjobs to other men?

Anonymous
I finally had the talk with my boyfriend about our sexual past and kinda dropped a bomb by honestly admitting my excessive amount of sex partners. To make it seem less bad I also told him that most of these men I just gave a blowjob, which is also true. It seemed that kinda made it worse to him but I don't get a clear answer why so I can only go guessing..

A) Is it beacause a blowjob is "sluttier"? Since honestly, I am on my knees between his legs, worshipping and sevicing his schlong with my mouth while looking up at him. I get that that makes the powerexchange with me in a very submissive position and him in a very dominant position quite big.

B) Is it because men see it as an unfair exchange? Like me only pleasuring another guy while I didn't really get anything in return?

C) Is it because with a blowjob, there's no condom involved and I always end up swallowing the guys' loads. I know guys are very territorial and tend to make a big deal of where they finish. Like leaving their seed in a girl is like marking what they conquered/dominated. And so these guys marked me by leaving their seed in my belly? As weird as it sounds, it does seem to come up with men.

Or is there another reason I didn't get?
Sluttier: very submissive vs very dominant position
Unfair exchange of favors
Territorial marking
Vote C
GirlGuy
27
5