I lost my virginity recently at my current age 22 years old but why do some people feel the need to judge you for not waiting till marriage?

Paolaa988
I totally COMPLETELY respect people who have certain beliefs with marriage and sex after, loving that person at least before sleeping with them etc but i felt ready in my heart to have sex and it sorta was a random hook up but i dont have any regrets because he was cute and he made me feel comfortable the entire time. I notice girls losing their virginity at 13 years old or 15 so so young and i feel like as almost im being treated like a child when people say stuff because im a woman and it's my body and my individual choice. I dont get why society thinks they can come in sometimes and force people to do what they believe. I do believe in God and i am spiritual but i don't see what is so bad about sex. It's a fun, enjoyable act. I feel like the more people try to pressure or make others feel bad it makes you wanna do something more. My dad wanted me to wait for marriage but i honestly could not do that. I wanna make sure we have that romantic spark before i marry a guy and i believe marriage is a beautiful thing but look at all the failed marriages these days because people are doing it out of family pressure and society and they dont take enough time with relationships and getting a divorce is more expensive at the end. Once again i am NOT judging i just don't understand why people make it a huge deal if you chose not to wait😞
28
9