Why was I chosen by all these guys at work to sexually harass? I am having an existential crisis because of this?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I thought maybe i am so beautiful and thats why but i am realizing now that that would be like saying if you are beautiful then thats the reason you got raped or something like that. I cannot justify it to myself like this any more. I cannot twll myself that i must be so beautiful and my personality is so attractive and thats why all these guya at work sexually harass me (including as a group).

I can't believe i let myself (the victim) get tangled in with their perversity by trying to blame their actions on myself.

If anyone reading this knew me, you would know i dont dress provocative, i dont ever use any makeup, i dont have fancy hairstyles and i dont like to hear or talk about sex at work. So i reappy cannot think of what reason it is that i am being sexually harassed day in day out.
3
0