Is it pointless to tell doctors (or other health specialist) about your performance issues if you dont have a sex partner?

Anonymous
I was diagnosed with covid19 in the middle of March. had to quarantine till the first week of April, since then all my symptoms have been long gone.

but if there is one thing I feel like covid19 took away from me was my sex drive. since then I almost forgotten what having a rock hard erection feels like. a lot of time I get the desire to have sex but whenever I get in the act I just can't achieve a maximum erection and if I do I will lose it and become borderline flaccid minutes later.

till then I was always told that sex health only relates to people who are either married or in a relationship. I myself am not in one of them but these past weeks I can't even get myself off and I fear of getting a partner cause of this situation. so is even worth telling my doctor about it?
1
2