Any girls here enjoy watching guys masturbate? How do they generally feel about it? Are some more comfortable with the idea than others?

Jack9949
If there’s one thing I really do enjoy. Its definitely having girls watch me masturbate.

As a virgin I’ve gotten quite skilled with the good ole’ hand and I don’t mind showing off.

I’m not one to do hookups but when I get the energy in my pants. Its nice to have someone there watching.

Either way I don’t really have any plans of meeting more girls online. For a while I was just trying to make friends online around the time the pandemic first began.

But of course I prefer just talking to people (guys and girls) on this site because I have no intention of ever getting to know anybody on a more personal level.

And the reason being is because I don’t want to develop an emotional attachment.

It always made it tough when I got to know someone personally online and couldn’t meet up with them.

So I was hoping maybe I could just get the chance to show my genitals where they are welcomed and keep it as relaxed as possible.

Free of pressure. Free of commitment.
Updates:
1 y
I guess what I like most about this is that you gain satisfaction more from the act itself than the other person as an individual.
1 y
What I meant to say is that I feel as though its better to do things with the people you meet online than to actually get around to knowing them
Any girls here enjoy watching guys masturbate? How do they generally feel about it? Are some more comfortable with the idea than others?
Add Opinion