Any girls here enjoy watching guys masturbate? How do they generally feel about it? Are some more comfortable with the idea than others?

Jack9949
If there’s one thing I really do enjoy. Its definitely having girls watch me masturbate.

As a virgin I’ve gotten quite skilled with the good ole’ hand and I don’t mind showing off.

I’m not one to do hookups but when I get the energy in my pants. Its nice to have someone there watching.

Either way I don’t really have any plans of meeting more girls online. For a while I was just trying to make friends online around the time the pandemic first began.

But of course I prefer just talking to people (guys and girls) on this site because I have no intention of ever getting to know anybody on a more personal level.

And the reason being is because I don’t want to develop an emotional attachment.

It always made it tough when I got to know someone personally online and couldn’t meet up with them.

So I was hoping maybe I could just get the chance to show my genitals where they are welcomed and keep it as relaxed as possible.

Free of pressure. Free of commitment.
1 y
I guess what I like most about this is that you gain satisfaction more from the act itself than the other person as an individual.
1 y
What I meant to say is that I feel as though its better to do things with the people you meet online than to actually get around to knowing them
2
1