Is there still a guy out there that never ask girls to send nudes?

Anonymous
The reason why I never asked my nudes pic when a guy asks me to send because I'm afraid if my nudes gonna spread all over the internet or you gonna show it to your friends. Even though the guy is my boyfriend, I won't send it, how many times he beg for it, I never gonna send it. If he keep force me to send it, I will break up with him.

You know there's a lot of guys in Snapchat always asks to send nudes. I just wanna make friends, I just wanna a normal conversation but you guys so horny like what? At first it seem alright until you guys ask for nudes and when I say "no" you simply just ghost me. It just ruins the whole vibe, the whole conversation especially when we already had a good conversation going on.

And the funny thing is you guys wanna to us send a nudes pic but when it spread, you guys called us a "slut". I don't say all guys, but there's some of you did that.

So my question, is there still one of you that never asks for nudes?
1 y
If you wanna know how do we feel after you ask to send nudes. Click this link and see the comments https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJftUXUo/
69
8