1 mo

Have you ever had a sexual relationship with someone who warned you, in advance, that they had an STD?

OlderAndWiser u
I have dated one woman who had HSV-2 and I erroneously thought that it was contagious only if she had active herpes lesions (no internet available to research such things back in the day.) She was very careful to tell me when she had active lesions and we abstained during those times. Miraculously, I never develop HSV-2.

Do you have any experience with an infected partner? How did you respond?
What is sex?
What is a relationship?
No, I have never had a partner warn me, before we became sexual, that they had an STD
Vote C
Yes, I have had a partner warn me, before we became sexual, that they had an STD. We then had sex with protection and I never got their STD.
Vote D
Yes, I have had a partner warn me, before we became sexual, that they had an STD. We then had sex with protection but I still got their STD.
Vote E
Yes, I have had a partner warn me, before we became sexual, that they had an STD. We then had sex without protection and, somehow, I never got their STD.
Vote F
Yes, I have had a partner warn me, before we became sexual, that they had an STD. We then had sex without protection and, of course, I got their STD.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
The experience I described was 40+ years ago.
6
16