If a guy is into certain sex acts that his wife/girlfriend isn’t into should they break up or discuss?

Anonymous
I don’t know about other couples. But when it comes to me I already had this thinking since I was 14 years old (I’m 23 this year) that when guys find out their loved ones is not into certain sex acts they’re more likely to be very unhappy in a relationship and it will destroy the whole relationship that’s why I think the best solution is breaking up. Why? I don’t want to stay in an unhappy relationship, there’s also a higher chance that he might cheat on me if there’s another woman who’s into all the sex acts that he likes so much (yeah he might be more likely to have sex with her more often can you imagine that happening it’s a big threat to the relationship).

If I’m into certain sex acts that he doesn’t like I will be a little disappointed but I’m willing to look for more sex acts on the internet that can satisfy me and him both and no i will never cheat on him. I just have this feeling that when guys find out about her having different views on certain sex acts he’s very much more likely to let that affect him very greatly. I just think that if their girlfriends don’t fit into their preferences they’re more likely to be upset and think about cheating. If a guy doesn’t fit into my preferences I wouldn’t cheat on him, I won’t get upset.

Appearance to me isn’t everything in a relationship, as long as he takes a bath everyday, stays fit and healthy, is loyal and honest that’s good enough. When it comes to grooming it’s his business I can’t tell him how he should shave this or groom his beard. Meaning I have to accept it even though I don’t like it there will always be some part of him that I don’t like. Everyone (men and women) should be able to choose with what they wanna do to their body hairs whether it’s to shave or to leave it all natural. He doesn’t need to have an extremely attractive face and a super hot body. Even if I were a guy I will still think appearances isn’t everything in a relationship.
14
2