4 d

Would even an apparent really good guy focused on his job enjoy nudes?

Anonymous
This the type of pics Id like to send him in lingerie
This the type of pics I'd like to send him in lingerie
This guy called Chris and I are friends but he's a natural flirt and so am I.
I really vibe with him, we never did anything and I would like to change that. He's very respectful of women, I've never seen his eyes wander on a décolleté when talking to a girl eye to eye and neither him or his friends are the kind to catcall for fun. He's single because he prioritize his work (which is producing music all day in his studio) but I don't think he would completely be against the idea of him and I having a little fun.
I'm not a 100% sure tho as I said he really is a good guy focused on his job and I wouldn't want to risk weirding him out as he might not be into girls sending him pictures like that... But I don't know my guy friend says any guy would still enjoy that type of attention...
What you think? Would a somewhat serious guy still like my proposition or would it weird him out?
31
1