Should I tell my friends with benefits I am pregnant, I’m engaged to someone else please help?

Anonymous
I knew this guy for years and we had an on and off sexual relationship plus we’re good friends but never really developed into more as he is a Muslim I am not and we just have conflicting ideologies. Yes I know he isn’t the best muslim
but he tries.

I was seeing this other guy for over a year where we had a somewhat Open relationship. We are both models and travel / party and have active social lives so although we love each other’s company and so on I wasn’t ready to commit. So yes I was being a hoe (please don’t judge) and saw 2 guys at the same time. Long story short the guy proposed to me and I said yes because i do have feelings for him and was ready to settle.
So I got engaged about 1 week ago. (About 10 after seeing friends with benefits)
I saw my friends with benefits about 20 days ago we had sex but I was drunk so I can’t remember if he pulled out or not, also I was on the pill BUT took 3 tests today and all came back positive after missing my period so I don’t know how the fuck that worked.

It has to be the friends with benefits. To make matters worse the last time I saw him I was drunk and made an ass of myself and we had an argument over something and he ended up blocking me.

I don’t know what to do? I’m leaning towards abortion because I’m not ready for a baby, do I tell the friends with benefits how do I get in contact with him?

do I tell him even if I’m leaning towards abortion please help
3
1