Gun-to-your-head, no choice in the matter: Which of these known feminists would you rather sleep with, in order to save your own life?

MCheetah
Gun-to-your-head, no choice in the matter: Which of these known feminists would you rather sleep with, in order to save your own life?
Sorry, but Shailene Woodley is an anti-feminist. Doesnt count!
Sorry, but Shailene Woodley is an anti-feminist. Doesn't count!
Which feminist would you sleep with, if you had to in order to save your life?

I tried to get the whole "intersectionality rainbow" (literally) in here. You gotta shag one of them or die. Oral is assumed to be a requirement, as well. Hot, sweaty penetrative sex, lasting at least half an hour long from start to finish. Who do you choose? (PART 2 OF 2)

I think I'd hold my nose, down a bottle of vodka, and pick either Anita or Zoe to go down on. Then take an hour-long scalding shower, afterwards. You know what... Anita is probably the cleanest of these eight.
Chanty Binx, aka Big Red (Canadian internet "activist", red)
Vote A
Kelly Sue Deconnick (Marvel Comics Super-Karen, orange)
Vote B
Brie Larson or Tessa Thompson (Hollywood actresses, blonde)
Vote C
Cardi B (female "rapper", green)
Vote D
Demi Lovato (generic talentless D-list celebrity, blue)
Vote E
Zoe Quinn or Anita Sarkeesian (video game journalists and all around fake-geek-girls, purple)
Vote F
I'd literally rather die.
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion