Am I right for getting upset that my boyfriend jerks off to pictures and videos of his ex girlfriend?

Jessriley
We have been together for 2 years and we have an 8 month old son together. I found out that when I was 8 months pregnant he was reaching out to his ex. He was telling her he missed her and reassured her that he would still have time for her even though he was having a baby. A week later I caught him jerking off to old pictures and videos of her. He said he would delete everything. A month later I caught him doing it again. I told him it was a deal breaker and he apologized and said they were gone. He did tell me I only care because I am insecure. He said he can jerk off to what he wants. I don’t care if he does it to be I girls he has never been with or watches porn but it really bothers me that he does it to someone he has been with. He has pictures and videos of me and I don’t expect him to use them. I get that he wants to see something different but I am not ok with it being his ex. He did apologize and told me he would stop. I chose to believe him and forgive him. We were doing really well. Recently he has become distant and secretive. Some days he is really into me and other days he seems not interested at all. I said to him the other day I wasn’t accusing him or asking him if he was still jerking off to his ex but I wanted to remind him if I ever found out he is still doing it I will walk away for good. Well he told me he was looking for something in his phone and all of her pictures and videos reappeared and he does not know how to permanently delete them. He admitted to this because he thinks I have his iCloud account info and password (which I do not) I don’t even know why he thinks that. But that makes me feel like he is still getting off to his ex. Am I being Irrational for ending our relationship over this?
27
9