So many girls on here complain that big dicks are no good, lets just say 9in... Has nobody ever heard of just simply not putting the full length in?

xxxdirtyfrankxxx
I often see things about the size argument... Does size matter? And girls always say things like "OMG 9+in is way too big I wouldn't enjoy it" So big dicks tend to get a lot of hate. Without saying too much info I am extremely "unique" for a guy. Girls often get intimidated. I tell them all the same thing "Don't worry I just won't put the entire thing in" and they all go "Hmm i never thought about that" Furthermore, if I want to like go deep and ram my dick and body into a girl without giving them pain I just angle my hips so a few inches are still left out.

I am here to say I do not experience giving girls pain or "being too big". It's quite the opposite, they really enjoy it and cum very often. I want to dispel these rumors that sex with a big dick isn't good. Furthermore, I do meet many girls where the first time can be a little awkward bc you can't do anything but lay it in there without moving around much. Many of these girls ended up being my gfs... within a week or so they all stretched out and became very comfortable handling me. There are also several tricks you can use to make it go in smoother. As a girl becomes aroused her pussy engorges with blood and it can make it very tight. Simply eat her out and after she comes her pussy will be a little looser, and extremely wet... it'll slip in much easier.

That being said technique and the shape of your dick matter much more than size. You can use your size to your advantage by knowing the 3 different G-spots and how to hit them. I think more guys just need to educate themselves a little more on how to give orgasms instead of feeling insecure...

Anyways, yea people... please stop hating on extra large guys (many of them think because they are big girls automatically enjoy sex and dont bother learning good org giving) IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT TECHNIQUE!!!

Besides, its part of my brand as a "model" lol
3
2