Boyfriend of four years went soft during sex?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for four years and are both twenty one. My boyfriend has a high sex drive and seems to become aroused by me from the smallest touch even if it is not sexual. The other day we must've had sex about four times, but the last time we had sex I noticed he became soft. He had asked to be gagged, hands tied together and blindfolded which I did. I rode him a few times and got on all fours so he could do a bit of the work. Then I tried to ride him, but his penis wouldn't go in so I looked and his penis just shrivelled up and went soft. I started stroking it, then it became a little harder, so I took his mask off. When I did he looked at me, then his penis became super hard again and even a bit of precum came out? We must've been having sex for about an hour and half by that point foreplay included. This has never happened before, so it has got me worried. Sometimes I notice his penis does go softer sometimes from being super hard, but not to the point it can't go in. He didn't notice his penis going soft either and when he took his mask off he told me how good it felt? Does anyone know why this may have happened?
Boyfriend of four years went soft during sex?
17 Opinion