How would a modern society without sex (before marriage) look like?

MCheetah
Say we lived in a time where people had no sexual urges and hormones making them horny, and that the only time people had sex is when they were wed and trying to make a baby. So a world without promiscuity, porn, unwanted horniness, etc. How different would the world look without cheap, loose, unwed sex? Would it be better, worse, or much of the same?

Considering the two biggest "sins" and vices people engage in is greed and lust, I think a world without cheap loose sex would be SUPREMELY improved over this one. No porn, no porn addiction, no sluts, no simp culture, no women over-valuing themselves, no men spreading STD's around...

I honestly don't like sex as a concept, for the most part. Not that sex is "bad," but it's too over-used, over-valued, and over-exploited and like with many things, very few human beings nowadays know what "moderation" is. The same people who will shame you for being fat and overweight for "eating too much" will not see having too much sex as being equally bad, which is hypocrisy to me. I can't think of too many humans in general that don't have something they overindulge in to the point of it being unhealthy. "Moderation" should apply to most physical things in life, not just food, alcohol, or sex. You know; balance. A sex addict is no different than a food addict or a pothead.
5
7