Have you ever had sex with someone "out of your league"?

MCheetah
And no cheesy, lame-ass answers like "my wife." You can love someone, but that doesn't make them a 10 out of 10 in looks, especially to others. Also, it doesn't count if you paid money to sleep with this person.

Besides that, have you ever slept with someone much, much hotter than you?

Besides my would-be wife (doesn't count), I have, once. She was a Russian ex-model. 5'11", dark brown hair, 34DD's, and medium olive skin, so she looked "exotic." This was when I was in grad school in 2015 and she was both older than me and a single mother with a four year old. Probably a 9 back in her prime, but at 31, she was still a solid 8 without makeup. I'm not bragging or anything; I just still can't believe that happened. It seems strange, especially given my lack of height or looks. I suspect I was the first decent guy that Elodie had met in a long time and she was probably cut out from her usual "type" of dude by the fact she had a kid.
Have you ever had sex with someone out of your league?
This isn't her, but should give you some idea what she looked like.
10 mo
I forgot to mention how I met this girl. She was in the same class as me and was a Psych major. She asked for my help on a project that allowed partners to work on it. Almost all of my classes in university, including grad school, were easy for me, so that's how I met her. We hung out outside of class to do study work, and I didn't live far off campus.
5
14