Better looking men have bigger penises because they get more blowjobs. True or false?

purplepoppy
I've seen dozens of dicks of all shapes and sizes and one thing I've noticed is better looking guys are bigger. Now I know Google says there's no correlation between dick size and anything but I think my observations disprove that.

Scientists also tell us that you can't change what nature gives you. So does that prove looks are an indicator of being genetically blessed or does it mean science is wrong and you can get a bigger dick?

How? Well let's be honest, no girl wants to suck a ugly guys dick. You may have your nose buried in the bush but you still want him to be good looking. When a hot guy walks in a room, every girl wants to orally welcome him, fact.

So putting it simply, good looking guys get gobbled more, all that suction causes volumation of penis vacules leading to a bigger dick. Science can't prove it because it's unethical to give bjs in the name of science.
Poppy says it so it must be true
Bollocks
GirlGuy
53
4