Bisexual people: if you are in a heterosexual relationship, how often do you crave sex with your same sex?

OlderAndWiser u
As a heterosexual, I obviously have only a limited and inadequate understanding of same sex attraction. I can't imagine just turning off my attraction to women. So if you are bisexual, and you are in a heterosexual relationship, can you just "turn off" your attraction to same sex partners? What do you do with your urges to have sex with someone of your same sex? Do those urges just disappear? Do you tell yourself to ignore them because you want to be faithful to your partner? Just how in the hell do you deal with that? And how often is that a problem for you?
I'm not bisexual and I just want to see the results
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I NEVER crave sex with someone of my own sex.
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I crave sex with someone of my own sex MAYBE ONCE A YEAR OR LESS.
Vote C
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I crave sex with someone of my own sex A FEW TIMES PER YEAR..
Vote D
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I crave sex with someone of my own sex AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH.
Vote E
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I crave sex with someone of my own sex AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
Vote F
I am bisexual. If I'm in a heterosexual relationship, I crave sex with someone of my own sex AT LEAST SEVERAL TIMES PER WEEK.
Vote G
GirlGuy
9 mo
As a heterosexual, if I am in a committed relationship, my partner can satisfy all of my sexual needs. If you are a bisexual woman, aren't there things that women do for you that the opposite sex cannot? (And vice versa for men.) And if so, aren't those needs unfulfilled as long as you are faithful in your heterosexual relationship. These are sincere questions, as I was once married to a bisexual woman and she cheated on me with another woman, not with a man. I am really trying to understand.
9
19