What if my booty stank during sex?

nah_alice
About 4 days ago I had sex with someone, I I had had a shower at 5AM Saturday before I went to his city (2 hours away from mine), that day we went partying and I sweat, I remember my arm pits/neck was sweaty, dont know down there at the time. After we went partying when we came back I wanted to take a shower but I couldn’t because he shares house with others and it would make too much noise. I was drunk as well so I kind of forgot to check whether I was smelly or not. (My pussy wasn’t, thats for sure). However, in the morning after when I woke up, my booty was sweaty, only the hole, so I put my fingers there to smell and guess what? It didn't STINK, it SMELLED. Like booty sweat. He ate me out that day as well, but not in a position where u can proper smell, I was already concerned about it so when I went to push his head away he didn't want to. But what if my booty smelled? What would men think? Would you guys never wanna have sex with the person again? What if I did smell when I was having sex? Has this ever happened to you? Please experienced men ANSWER what you would do/think if you were in that situation or if you have been.(I smelled my booty when I woke up after having sex ) Which was around 9-10AM

I had a shower at 5AM Saturday before I went
And we fucked 7AM Sunday after coming back
If I could’ve showered I would’ve
What if my booty stank during sex?
Add Opinion