1 d

If you where caught smashing your partner naked who would you rather catch you?

Twix005
Just for fun poll lol vote up!! I was just wondering how crazy awkward this would've been. I chose c tbh I think my next door neighbor is acient as hell but kind of cute like you can tell he was hotter back in his prime! but definitely married to a younger beautiful women like 50 something. It will be too creepy if he does catch me doing anything. I KNOW he thinks nothing of me doesn't even speak to me. I waved hi one day. No wave back just kept walking he don't seem nice, but thats another story lol. But Omg if ANYONE else catch me on the list oooooo we will never ever forgive eachother. I feel like they would have to like break into my house and invade my privacy to even catch meeee in the act buuuut... that's pretty impossible. My little studio stays locked up. So yeah... but if I honestly had to choose, it would definitely be C! But honest to god! None! Lol I bet we all can agree... unless you like that kind of thing. I do like catching others in the act... I'm joking 🙃
Mom
Ex
Next door neighbor
Vote C
Older or younger sibling
Vote D
Dad
Vote E
Grandma
Vote F
His/her bestfriend
Vote G
GirlGuy
19
5