4 d

What do you feel is the longest reasonable time to withhold sex from a spouse?

DizzyDesii
Man if you ever feel I’m not giving it to you enough, you have the right to divorce me. Lmao. Sex should be one of the best things about marriage. I personally feel a partner should only withhold sex if her period on, if someone is flu-type sick, if you’re mentally distraught because someone close to you died, or whatever prolonged time the doctor says to wait after giving birth. I dont see any other reason to withhold. If we had a long day at work, then coming home to eachother should be the relief. It should be the energy to wake us tf up. If we ever disrespected eachother to the point of no return or if anyone ever cheated, there's no need to withholding sex. Just simply divorce because you’ve striked out and thats not repairable in my opinion. Other than that, I’m not the type to go to bed mad. I always try to fix the shit before then cause i need to be pounded to sleep 🤣 So yea, I look forward to marriage and lots of sex. Anyways, this is my personal opinion. Whats yours?
#FeelFreeToList #ToThePointOfNoReturn
4 d
Man i dont wanna be fckin the furniture in this hoe 🤣 A Dude better not make me wait longer than a week
https://i.imgur.com/0AzhKbZ.gif
62
17