7 d

Guys, would you feel uncomfortable if a female friend asked to practice blowjobs on you?

Anonymous
There is a guy in 1 of my classes that I've been talking and flirting with AND he asked me to go out on Saturday! But I overheard him and a few of this friends talking guy stuff and he said he really really loves blowjobs almost more than sex sometimes and that his last girlfriend was a "blowjob queen with no gag reflex" and now I'm nervous because I never gave a blowjob before. I tried with my 1st boyfriend but he didn't like the idea of them he preferred sex. I don't plan on blowing this guy on Saturday but when I do blow him I don't want to be a total noob at it so I was thinking of asking one of my guy friends if I could practice on them but I don't know if that would be weird? Guys would you be ok with letting a female friend practice blowjobs on you?
6 d
I have decided perhaps experience isn't everything and it would probalby be better to just be honest with him and let him teach me how he likes his dick sucked when the time comes
100
12