7 d

Did any of you have a sexual experience with a same sex friend during your teen years and want to get it off your chest?

DonkeyDan
Firstly I'd like to say that I'm pretty straight and don't find men attractive in the least bit and I would never, and have never had sex with a man.
When I was 14, me and my best friend did some experimenting together. It came about when we were watching a porn video I'd found together. It started out just watching each other but progressed from there. It was just curiosity at the time but it felt good too.
It's a bit too explicit to share the details here publicly, but it is something I have shared with people in private before. All of my serious partner's have known about it, and all but one have told me of their teen exploits too. Seems it's more common than you'd think.
Have any of you got stories you want to share?
6
8