26 d

If a guy doesn't try to make you cum does that mean that he's using you (like he doesn't ask me if I came or anything)?

Anonymous
He goes down on me before sex until I tell him to stop but to be honest I don't like oral that much and always want to get it over with. But when we have sex after he comes, he doesn't ask me if I came or anything which I barely do. It sucks because we only have privacy and sex one time a week and it sucks that I look forward to this all week just to almost always get one round and not even come.
26 d
I feel like I should stop paying for food I'm always sad because I feel like I love him more and he can't even make me cum. So I can't even get full pleasure and this guy wants me to pay for the food too? No thanks I ain't paying anymore.
14
1