1 mo

Girls do you enjoy when your man gives you throat fuck and throat creampie? Guys do you feel dominancy doing it or is it demanded from your partner?

ankita666
I personally enjoy this wild side of him very much. But iv known not man girls like it and get scared of it.
The only time I was really scared is when one of my boyfriend was some 8-9inch with a really thick girth. That's when it became really painful and lost my voice for few days lol.
Goin anonymous coz too embarrassed to ask this with my identity revealed to all
1 mo
Turms out the post dint go anonymous and gag won't let me even delete the post hahaaah 🙊🙈Anyway honest opinions would be welcomed 😊
34
14