1 mo

What are some sexual fun facts about yourself that seem to surprise others?

DizzyDesii
I love discussing sexual topics but I’m very picky about who I’d let between my legs. I have to be in love and in a longterm relationship. However, I don’t take phone sex to be that big of a deal and will go for it if I want it. Yet I’m not into sending nor receiving nudes. But i do like to receive a good jerk off video if I’ve consented to it 🤣 I’m not into sex toys. I only want the real thing. I am not into anal anything. I find period sex disgusting. However, i do like raw sex (no condom) as long we’ve been tested. Yet, I don’t believe in birth control. Haha, ohh the irony. I like to choke him while im riding. I like my men skinny muscular but with good strength at lifting so that he can pick me up and throw me all around the room during sex. I like to be facefcked but do not want to receive a facial. I rather have sex in a public place then a private one. I like nipple play and can cum faster from it than from actual penetrative sex. I can also cum from mental stimulation if I hear or see something extremely sexy without touching myself. I prefer seeing a guy wear loose boxers rather than tighty whities or boxer briefs. I love when a guy cums fast and I love when he cums first. It makes me cum like crazy and repeatedly. I like to keep it bare down there and prefer he does too. I totally wanna try some Tarzan and Jane roleplay lmao. I like to dominate in roleplay but I’m submissive when it comes to the actual sex. I could suck a dick til i fall asleep. I love it. I’m sure there's more but i can’t think atm.

#FeelFreeToList
63
20