22 d

If you lived in a different state from your current/future significant other, how often would you fly to them if horny enough?

DizzyDesii
Man i may not have sex early on, but if i reeeally need these tits sucked or i feel like being fingerfcked then I’d fly out at least twice a month. Idgaf haha. And i dont need smartass comments below like “I wouldn't fly out just for that.” Well you ain't him so dont worry about it lol. I just wanna know what you’d personally do if you were in the situation yourself. I hope to not have to deal with long distance relationships again but its not a dealbreaker as long as we’ll be in the same state within a year or less. I’m all for moving to his state as long as its one of these— TX, GA, FL, MS, TN, or NC. Otherwise nah 🤣

#FeelFreeToList #GoingTheDistance
22 d
Damn i forgot covid was a thing for a sec there. I ain't tryna get on no plane rn 🤣
giphy.com/.../steveharveytv-steve-harvey-hell-no-naw-3o85xERD1TT5JKCIXS
c.tenor.com/s3QNiA9gT6MAAAAM/naw-mike-epps.gif
34
10