29 d

My (22F) LDR boyfriend (24M) asks for new nudes everyday. What should I do?

Anonymous
I met this guy online and we've been friends for year before dating. So it feels comfortable to send each other nudes. My problem is I have sent new nudes everyday. He asked and I also wanted to.(They do not have my face in them, but he has sent me some with his face.) But now he comes up with new ideas for pictures everyday and keeps asking me multiple times If I would take them. I've been very clear and told him, "You don't have to ask. I only send nudes when I want to." He apologizes every time, but he's super horny for me and ends up asking all over again. Truthfully, I'm not really a picture person and I'm starting to get a little bit pissed. I'd be fine sending pictures, if he didn't ask every single day for new one after new one. He seems genuine otherwise when he's not horny. So I don't doubt his love for me.
29 d
I called him and he apologized. He promised to keep himself under control because he respects and loves me.
11
3