26 d

Is this a bad technique lol?

Anonymous
So in my relationship I was very okay with paying and I would always say “it’s okay I’ll pay” I would say that all the time and my parents were telling me that my boyfriend was very cheap I would always deny this though since I was very conformist. But after the grocery incident (he separated my 5 dollar groceries of only two items from his he did this by using a stick then he proceeded to pay 65 dollars for his) after that that was my limit I guess that was a major turn off for me so now he’s fucked and is going to have to pay for everything 😂 because he kind of made me feel used by doing that. And sex isn’t even that good I don’t think he even tries to get me to cum so he could pay 5 dollars for condoms but he can’t pay 5 dollars for the only two items that i chose that was just wrong. So now I’m just going to immediately say thank you for the food everytime so that he’ll have to pay.
26 d
That was a bit humiliating that he did that and then he said that we were going to pay separate that was so humilating thank God i had a mask on. I haven’t brought this up to him because I don’t know how and it was like a few weeks ago but I’m just punishing him silently lol by making him pay for everything now I guess.
26 d
I was told that if he continues to be this way that I’ll suffer in the future so I think this is a way of helping to fox that problem that he has other than his stinginess he is a great guy but I don’t want this to affect our relationship in the future
Is this a bad technique lol?
3
1