1 mo

My friend puts oil over my panties during massage, is it necessary?

Maddiiie
This is my first ever getting a massage where someone puts oil on me and I haven't gotten any massage even normal one since long time so I have no clue about this.

To explain it in a better way, my friend recently was massaging me normally and then he suggested to do oil massage and I was like ok I heard of it but never tried it. He is not that much close to me but we're friends for a long time and he knows me very well that I'm asexual which doesn't matter when it comes to this.

As I remembered I asked about the clothes which I'm supposed to wear during massage and many people recommended - suggest for me at that time to wear either bikini or swimming suit and some people did mention oil massage so I remembered that and when my friend was going to massage me, I wasn't prepared and didn't had any of these two outfits.

I told my friend to wait and I simply removed my clothes as I had underneath bra - panties which I thought it's kinda similar to bikini and layed there. He is said it's perfect to not ruin my clothes and started putting oil on the areas which he were massaging ( my thighs to my upper stomach ) . To make it more clear, I'm free when it comes to my friends and I don't really judge them or think of anything so I don't mind such things.

While he is massaging me, at some points he kept brushing his hand against my pussy and kind of touched there while massaging my inner to upper thighs which I didn't care and it doesn't make any difference for me because either way it's not focused there and it happens for few seconds randomly.

Later on he was putting oil again and it was directly over my panties like over my pussy but he didn't touch there so I had no clue why he did that and I'm wondering if it happens by mistake? Or like simply putting over my thighs and it ends up there?

Either way I'm fine with that but I thought if it happens normally? Same goes for the back he puts over my butt except he was massaging my butt for a while so is it necessary?
10
2