24 d

Guys, Why don’t men just go to hookers and instead chase one night stands?

Anonymous
I don’t understand why men go to clubs, in of search for sex - when it would be more cost and time efficient to just go to hookers vs buy drinks etc for women in the non guaranteed hope of sex?
24 d
I must admit, I’m very confused-since if you look at men’s views regarding their one night stand women met in clubs, they are scathing/make it clear that they have no respect for them -yet were 1 track minded in the 1 st place when going to the club. So I don’t get why men would have any interest in the ‘sentimental’ side of the woman’s interest, that some of you have referred to (below). I had high end hookers in mind, vs meth addict hookers - the former are more the calibre, of clubbing women.
23 d
I’m referring to countries such as the UK - where jokers are legal and some are high end (ie same look/calibre of one night stand women in clubs).
11