18 d

He chose to have unprotected anal sex with me even though we’re casual = does it mean anything?

nocturnalbaby
So, there was this guy I met on tinder I was seeing last year, we were supposed to just be fuckbuddies, but I got feelings for him so he would lie & say he loved me & that he wanted to date me but it was obvious he was lying.

However, I lost my anal virginity to him, & he chose to do it without a condom. I was okay with it of course because I was attracted to him & loved him, but I’m just wandering, does his choice to do anal with me unprotected mean anything? Does it mean he trusted that I’m clean? Or that he was just attracted enough to me do it? Is it possible that he had maybe some feelings for me? Or could it just be that he has unprotected anal sex with everyone & doesn’t really think about STD’s?
19
3