21 d

My boyfriend preferred “big” girls before me and sagged boobs which I’m neither after 3 years together he loves petite and perky boobs is this true?

Anonymous
He used to prefer big girls with saggy boobs and low down nipples. He felt way for 3 years of us together.

Now after 6 years he said after a couple of years into us he prefers petite girls with perky boobs. My boobs are on the smaller side and he said he doesn’t care as long as they are neat. Which he’d never been with anyone who had neat boobs before.

Is this possible. He does only look at models who are petite with perky boobs and pornstars who are the same.

But after three years I changed and became mroe sexual. And really went wild during sex etc. That’s when his type change. Was it that? Bigger girls had always done mroe in bed and I finally matched it so it changed his type?
2
1