19 d

Unpopular Opinion: #1 ... Clothed sex is better?

EQisKEY
Now obviously I don't mean fully clothed, I mean, thigh high socks staying on would be nice, everything but the heels would be nice, the right bra up top and nothing else, something, some article of clothing staying on is preferable to just naked.

No one advocates more for the beauty that is the female figure, but we all know what a nipple looks like, we all know what a naked female looks like, the canvas is gorgeous, it ain't going anywhere, but decorating it and mixing and matching is just too goddamn fun.

I would honestly get disappointed when I was younger if I clicked on a porn thumbnail that showed some INSANELY sexy outfit, only to be 2 minutes into a 30 minute video and she's naked already 🙄

I would have no problem returning the favor if they request were made, but this clearly pertains mostly to females... And I wish I would enjoy the crotchless panty thing more, but the ones with the fabric still around your sugar Walls rubs noticeably during, and I would rather that not happen, so... They're out, lol...

I know too many Sims that just have to say something if they even see what looks like a nip, in a movie, in public, and I just plain don't care about that crap, I am aLLLL about the outfits 😍

... You?
2