22 d

I haven't had sex with my boyfriend because I'm insecure/nervous about getting naked in front of him. How can I get over that?

Anonymous
I havent had sex with my boyfriend because Im insecure/nervous about getting naked in front of him. How can I get over that?
I really want to have sex with my boyfriend, but I'm insecure about my body and am nervous about getting naked in front of him. I'd be nervous about getting naked in front of anyone for the first time regardless, but I'm super nervous around him because of how hot he is. My boyfriend has got a ripped, sexy body. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that, but it also admittedly does intimidate me when it comes to my own body. I don't think my body is bad. I've actually always kept myself in excellent shape. There are certain parts I think are kind of sexy. However, when I see him naked I think I just pale by comparison. Not only does he look like a Greek God when he's naked (I've seen him), but he's also quite a bit younger then me (I'm 41, he's 26). Part of me wonders if he'll compare me to younger girls he's been with. Comparatively, I've got stretch marks and sags here and there (although my boobs have held up very well, but there's still that fear of comparison).
Part of me thinks it's silly though. He frequently expresses attraction to me. If he had his way we'd have had sex much earlier than now. I know I shouldn't be insecure, but there's just this fear I have that he'll be disappointed in my older body and think 'I can do better than that', which would be devastating to me on many levels (not just my ego).
I haven't told him. I know it's kind of silly and I feel kind of old for having body insecurities. I also feel like I should just know he's attracted to me as he's expressed it many times. I just want to overcome this myself and then have sex. However, I can't figure out how to just get over my insecurity. How can I stop being insecure about getting naked in front of my boyfriend? Thank you!
25
1