25 d

Why do queer women get upset when men tell them they're not interested in them?

Anonymous
And why do queer people of any gender get upset when straight or gay people tell them they're not interested in them.

It's simple. You're a woman and you fuck women. That makes you a lesbian. I'm not interested in a lesbian. I don't care what words you call yourself; I'm not interested. Stop trying to tell me that you're "bisexual" or that it makes any difference. I can't tell you how annoying it is for queer and gay women to be so entitled, to think straight men with self-respect and dignity would ever be attracted in them. There are plenty of perverted, cuckold men out there interested in them, though. But no; anytime a queer or Alphabet woman tries to talk to me and I tell them (politely) I'm not interested, they turn obnoxious and get all offended. As if I want to fuck a lesbian and get pegged from behind.
2
0