26 d

How long did it take for you to get used to the feeling of his size or her tightness during sex?

DizzyDesii
People think things differ when you’re a virgin but I’d honestly feel like a virgin with every new partner. When i was losing my virginity, I didn't understand much of what was happening as most of you know. But even when he was doing what he was doing, i couldnt take the whole thing.

I think that whole first day was nothing but him trying to get the head in. He was definitely too much for me. After i finally realized wtf i did, he continued to pressure me into trying it some other days. Each day (not in a row) i probably took another inch of the shaft. Man on that 4th try tho… we did some freaky thighs over the shoulder shit. Nah not just legs in the air, but straight thighs over the shoulder. I was pinned up

Boyyyy dat shit hit deep 🤣 I don't know if i took the whole thing but I felt it in my stomach and balls straight slappin my ass. It was the first time i bled (so yea i didn't even bleed the day i lost my virginity) but he definitely popped my shit this go round. I flipped our asses over so that i was on top riding him and I took control of his shit. Baybeeee, From that day forth, i was ruined!! He ain't even have to beg me as much anymore. He’d pressure me but i’d give in quicker and just pounce on his shit. Man i blame him for breaking me, but it slick made me. Im a muhfuggin freeeeak 😂

I thought I’d experience pain with the other ex but nah i was so wet from having been celibate for so many years after the first that i couldnt wait til ease onto his shit. Of course I took the whole thing because he was a lot shorter than the first but i was still surprised i could. Tbh, i fear girth more than length. Both of them had good girths. Had their shit looked thick like a coke can, i wouldve been like faaaaauck no that shit ain't going in me 🤣
I wasnt ready yet yall
I wasn't ready yet y'all
But i became ready
But i became ready
A hoe got hooked 😭
A hoe got hooked 😭
Just hold on yall
Just hold on y'all
It was like a weird mix of all 3 of these shits. Ya gurl thought she was gone die 😭🤣
#FeelFreeToList
29
7