23 d

Is there a sexual act that your family/friends look down on?

DizzyDesii
Like my family does not believe in masturbation nor oral nor anal. They’ll joke about masturbation but dont expect the teen to ever do it. They think oral is degrading. Period sex is an absolute no-no (which i agree with bofh that one and anal). I love how they always told me “what not to do” but never told me what to do. I didn't get the sex talk til i was like 24 and it was like 10 years too late 🤣 My friends didn't believe in public sex yet they believed in secretly fcking their partner in Mom/Dads bed. Lmao the disrespect… And i remember when they shunned me for trying oral but now a days they eatin ass and all. Like nahh y'all on some next level shit. I ain't into rimming 😂
#FeelFreeToList
23 d
I’m mainly referring to my mom and grandma. My dad is not someone i give much time of day too but this mf ate his wife out while all his kids slept in the hotel bed across from them. So yea that mf does not care 🤣 I’ll forever be traumatized from that Six Flags field trip. And my grandpa doesn't even believe in dancing. He prob kisses my grandma twice a year. So i know his ass dont believe in much sexual stuff 🤣
22 d
Like i said i never went to then for advice or discussion. I didn't get the actual talk til i was 24. However when young theyd constantly randomly tell me things i should never do (usually as a distraction during the awkward sex scenes in a horror film where some girl/guy would sex before being killed). It was a perfect time for the parent to tell you so that you wouldn't watch the scene
external-preview.redd.it/...x8B51tDiDPQy1wD4fk.jpg
47
18