23 d

Why do certain boys, get a little bit too crazy after sexing a girl for years?

Erica686
So, I was reading through some old messages, between these two individuals I know. And it's very disappointing in it saddens my heart to g that I allow these two idiots to disrespect me smh. But anyways, my point is, I won't say any names, but I will use letters. So with C and I, we went to school together and with our and I we met back in the year of 2014 off social media. Now with C and I, we no longer talk anymore- but if he were to see me he would definitely try to invade my personal space and start up a conversation. But he also has a girlfriend now, and with R and I, we are on good terms and we get along just fine but it took a lot of praying and a lot of healing with inside of me to forgive this man. But we are still in communication, we just don't talk often. But anyways moving forwards. With c and I I'm not sure what he really wanted from me, I mean it seemed like at one point he may have wanted a relationship with me. He seemed very confused about what we were doing then when he asked that question what is this what are we. I told him pacifically that we were friends just having fun nothing more nothing less so don't read too much into it. So he took that with a grain of salt and never asked me again about a relationship. And with R and I. I do, feel like that he's committed somewhere else, and if not. I definitely do feel like that him and his BM has some ties together. But it's not my business.. Now is it.. Lol. But anyways fast-forwarding just to get to my point. I dealt with these guys for some time and they seem to have been a little bit too obsessive with my body but neither one of them was trying to commit. I'm not saying that they had to. But if sex is all that we are just having then why get crazy and get mad when you're not able to have any or the girl doesn't want to. I get it, that they were both just using me, and I'm sure they did found me attractive. Keep reading update to question..
23 d
But it's still no way to disrespect someone and come off controlling one person. They both participant and try to play that role like as if they were my boyfriend's or some shit. But yet again, still no commitment. And these little boys will still try to smash me but then you have somebody else to benefit and date them. Now I personally don't want them. But.
23 d
Does a woman's vagina have that much power over a man's mind. Or was I right, when I said about them being little boys?
3
0