25 d

If he/she said “Let me lick you up and down til you say stop.” Would you say stop?

DizzyDesii
I can’t fck with a dude who don’t know bout this lmao #FeelFreeToList
If he/she said “Let me lick you up and down til you say stop.” Would you say stop?
I’d say “Don’t even start”
Vote A
I’d say “Stop”
Vote B
I’d say “Play with my body baby, make me feel real hot”
Vote C
I’d let you do all the things you want to do
Vote D
I’d be like “Oh tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you”
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
25 d
The one person i least expected to know about this, KNEW ABOUT THIS! The rest of you disappoint me
c.tenor.com/.../disappointed-face-palm.gif
25 d
I give up on this post. Lmao told y'all i can't fck with those who dont know bout this 🤣 I think maybe 5 people caught on 😂 Its all about the baby makin music hoe!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6XUsow4Vg
memegenerator.net/img/instances/59736486.jpg
Add Opinion