17 d

This is complicated?

Anonymous
Hi. So I've been on whisper and low and behold this guy and I have been talking for like 5 months. So I grew attachment. Later to find out he grew up with my sister and grew up down the block from me. I don't know if he's shy or what, but he hasn't sent a photo of himself or told me his last name even though I asked. But he was going to ask me out to eat one day and I kinda blew it. But things got sexual, and I sent him nudes. Like I know it probably wasn't the best thing to do, but I really like him. He's never pressured me for them, I've always sent them willingly. But don't you think if he wants to take me to dinner he's interested also?
17 d
I just don't understand why he won't sent a photo if he wanted to meet at a restaurant and have dinner? He said he wants it to be a surprise? I READ too much into this kinds stuff which makes sense why I'm single lol
17 d
I never get attached to guys easily so, he makes me laugh. I think the anonymous is making me more interested because I'm curious lol. But if something doesn't happen soon, I will be cutting ties. Because I am not gonna be played with.
This is complicated?
1
1