17 d

Why do I sometimes get turned on by being abused?

Anonymous
I wanted to make this a a gender group issue and say "girls" in place of "I" lol but i think that would be unfair.

The most sexually aroused a guy ever made me was my crush who often did abuse me and would stare and get pleasure in torturing me. Well we were arguing and I don't remember what it was about but I just remember it got so heated and we parted ways but I was so ready down there if you know what I mean. It was unbelievable. I wanted him so bad. 😂 then like an hour later we were talking and together again and I don't know what he felt but I felt like he was a little different than normal and maybe he was horny too?

The weird part and I don't know if this is relevant was that he reminds me so much of my sociopathic dad. Especially when he was mad at me. They are so similar.
17 d
The bad part is that this makes it hard for me to try to get over my people pleasing personality because sometimes it makes me so horny to get abused. So if thats the reward, how can i stop asking for abuse.
8
0